Not applicable

Boardwalk Empire

I've just started watching this series.  Got to Season 2 episode 3 and now there is only 1 show available,  Season  4 episode  7.   When will the full series come back?  I contacted HBO by email over a week ago and only received an automated response.  Any other avenues I might take to get a response to my question?   Spectrum said they have no control over what HBO provides.

2 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: Boardwalk Empire

tailgatespecial wrote:

I've just started watching this series.  Got to Season 2 episode 3 and now there is only 1 show available,  Season  4 episode  7.   When will the full series come back?  I contacted HBO by email over a week ago and only received an automated response.  Any other avenues I might take to get a response to my question?   Spectrum said they have no control over what HBO provides.

If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, Amazon Prime Video comes gratis.

The entire series of Boardwalk Empire is on Amazon Prime Video.  You can watch on your smartTV (that has the Amazon video app) or with a Roku (that has the Amazon Video streaming channel installed on it).

How are you watching it?  Via Spectrum OnDemand?  Via HBO Now?   Via HBO Go?  (HBO Go is a streaming app that is free with your paid sub to HBO via participating cable providers).

The Spectrum "On Demand" selection will be limited, and stock will rotate over time.

Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Re: Boardwalk Empire

Good morning. I do see that we have an escalation regarding missing episodes of

Boardwalk Empire in the system that is being investigated.  I apologize that I am not

able to give you an estimate when the ticket will come to a conclusion. 

I do show that those episodes are available through HBO GO Boardwalk Empire

Watch original series and hot movies with the HBO GO app -- HBO
HBO GO®