Valued Participant

Am i the only one with this problem? (resolved 2/18)

I have the Silver package. Everthing is fine on the TV end.  However,  my On Demand Premium channels are showing a key meaning i can't access them. 

The message says i don't have access and to call a phone number to upgrade.

Why would i call for an upgrade?, i receive HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime on my TV, is this a glitch?

Again, am i the only one with this proplem?

2 REPLIES
Valued Participant

Re: Am i the only one with this problem?

You are not the only one. I am affected as well and I've read elsewhere on these forums that Spectrum is aware of this issue and they are working on it. 

Trusted Helper

Re: Am i the only one with this problem?

lipcrkr wrote:

I have the Silver package. Everthing is fine on the TV end.  However,  my On Demand Premium channels are showing a key meaning i can't access them. 

The message says i don't have access and to call a phone number to upgrade.

Why would i call for an upgrade?, i receive HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime on my TV, is this a glitch?

Again, am i the only one with this proplem?

Hello,

Yes this is a glitch.  As long as you receive the base channel in your subscribed package, you should be getting its On Demand equivalent channel as well.  Call Spectrum and let them know that the Premium Channels in your Silver Package, are not showing up On Demand.

They should be able to push the codes to your box.  If it doesn't happen right away, wait for several hours and than  they should be working.

Satch