Newcomer

Adding a channel to the spectrum lineup

Good morning
Is it possible to get the Channel “Decades” added to our Spectrum lineup.
I have a TV in the bedroom without
Cable just to watch “Decades “, but it’s frustrating not to have cable in that room for me and guests I would like to put a cable box in the bedroom so can you put “Decades on the lineup. Thank you
Your devoted & frustrated Customer
Yolanda 

4 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Adding a channel to the spectrum lineup

Brandikat wrote:
Good morning
Cable just to watch “Decades “, but it’s frustrating not to have cable in that room for me and guests I would like to put a cable box in the bedroom so can you put “Decades on the lineup. Thank you
Yolanda 

"Decades" is a digital-sub net, typically shown on the sub-channels of CBS Owned & Operated television stations.  If it is not carried on the CBS O&O station, it may be offered to another television station in the market.

To that end, the decision to carry "Decades" on the cable system is a discussion / deal between Spectrum and the Television Station.  If Spectrum carries the "main" channel, but not the digital sub-channel, Decades may not be added until both parties come to a carriage agreement for it, or the existing agreement is up for renewal, where carriage of the sub-net will be discussed. 

There is a process to request channels.  Check one of the sticky-threads.

What market are you in?

Established Sharer

Brandikat wrote:
Good morning
Yolanda 

Spectrum Channel Requests

Lead Moderator

One thing you can do is use 2 different inputs. One for TV/Antenna and an HDMI or cable in put for your cable box. You can switch between the 2 easily.

Hope you have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Sharer

You don't say what market you're in.