2 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: guide missing on hd and sone movie stations please help

For Media Center users, it is a known problem. Rovi, the source of guide data, has documented this to Microsoft and they are reportedly working on a fix.

In the past day, it appears that the "No data available" on some channels has been resolved. The problem with guide data existing only through 7/25 or 7/26, depending on your location, still exists.  Normally, 2-weeks of data are maintained.

There is nothing you can do on your end to resolve this without switching to EPG123 and sub$cribing to Schedules Direct, their source of guide data. With any luck, Microsoft will impliment a fix prior to the data end date.

Community Manager

Re: guide missing on hd and sone movie stations please help

@Nhscan

Are you watching online, through the app or from a set top box?  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

N/A

guide missing on hd and sone movie stations please help

I even reset my media center back to default settibgs. I am still not getting a guide on the 1200's and ch's like ifc, flix and a few others just says No data. I switched fron twc to the new spectrum package. However everything was fine for week tben the other data i started to see that non of my hd 1200 ch's where recording. Please help runing wibdows 8.1 hd honerun prime. Do setup for ny zip code 03598 I only see TWC still. Who do we contac at microsoft for them to get the updated info?