3 REPLIES
Observer

Re: TWC On-Demand and Tivo

The way I get around the on demand issue is using laptop with Chrome browser with Google Cast extention installed to Chrome.  I then login to TWC TV webpage and cast the video to my Chromecast on my TV.  A little convoluted but does work well.

Seasoned Contributor

1mikeymike wrote:

Please advise whether or not TWC and Tivo are working to implement TWC On-Demand in some sort of way to be included for Tivo customers.

No.  Well, probably not.

The non-TWC answer is the TWC app commonly used on a Roku which has a partner relationship with TWC.

Expert

As TWC get's rid of Analog service, the analogs will go away, and eventually there should only be HD channels, but that depends if TWC can find and destroy the non HD DTA's and early non HD cable boxes and DVR's...

Tivo's with a TA should do SDV and MOD channels

The TA gives the Tivo a cable modem to request channels be sent to it

Newcomer

TWC On-Demand and Tivo

Please advise whether or not TWC and Tivo are working to implement TWC On-Demand in some sort of way to be included for Tivo customers. If TWC/Tivo are not working on it, why not? If and when Charter deal goes through is Charter Optimum On-Demand available to Tivo customers and if not is there plans to work with Tivo to make this happen. 

Of other note, if a customer subscribes to a package with HD channels, please stop sending to digital/analog channels through. It is very annoying to do anything extra to avoid the non-HD channels. I would imagine that some bandwidth would be freed up as well. Having to go in an manipulate the guide should not be needed. Also, if a channel is not part of a customers package do not send it through. Come on get with it!