3 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: lRe: TIVO Tuning adapter fails frequently

M- wrote:

Spectrum came to  my house and replaced faulty wiring in the attic and replaced equipment. Problem solved for now. Sorry, I did  not understand your answer

Since they replaced wiring and the equipment it's impossible to know for sure what was causing the issue. You either had a faulty tuner adapter (or one that wasn't updated) or the wiring in your house was bad and causing signal issues. Tuner adapters are very sensitive and need optimal signal levels to operate correctly.

M-
Rookie

Re: lRe: TIVO Tuning adapter fails frequently

Spectrum came to  my house and replaced faulty wiring in the attic and replaced equipment. Problem solved for now. Sorry, I did  not understand your answer

Expert

lRe: TIVO Tuning adapter fails frequently

Copy and paste your modems signal level page and describe where it is splitterwise in relation to the TA..

You are feeding the Tivo through the TA's internal splitter, correct?

M-
Rookie

TIVO Tuning adapter fails frequently

Tuning adapter required for TIVO fails frequently.   Message is no channels available. TIVO website says it is software issue.  Tuning adapter was made in 2011, likely obsolete. So were the other tuning adapters I tried.  Frequent resetting does  not help. When will this be resolved?