5 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Representative said CableCARDs are no longer offered.

UPDATE: I just called back again and got someone that was able to order one. It's on the way... Thanks for the help! 

Community Manager

@mlheld123

We apologize for any poor experience.  You can reach CableCard support directly at  1-866-532-2598.  As @reds91185 suggested, you can also visit a local store.  

Proven Sharer

Generally, no. There are forum moderators here that are great and may be able to help, but the most immediate way of getting a CableCard is to call back and speak to another rep, and another if necessary...or do what I did and walk into the local Spectrum store.

Rookie

Thanks for the info. Any idea on how to be able to talk/chat with someone that knows something about them? Does TWC/Spectrum reply to these forms. 

Proven Sharer

100% incorrect.

The problem is so few customers request them so many reps either 1) aren't even aware CableCards exist, 2) aren't properly trained, or 3) have no idea how to handle the request so they say what they need to say to get you off the phone.

Highlighted
Rookie

Representative said CableCARDs are no longer offered.

Hello,

We are a legancy TWC consumer. 

I was communicating with a rep that said that they no longer offer cable cards. They said stores might have a few left, but is it unlikely. 

Is this correct? Legal? 

Thanks.