5 REPLIES
Seasoned Contributor

Re: Cable Card

Thank you.
Community Manager

@twcsa4jim,

1-(866) 892-2253 is a legacy TWC number that will take you to the IVR, it is a current number and can be used for any support needs.   CableCard support can be reached directly at 1-866-532-2598.   Calling the direct number should get you to the CableCard trained agents much quicker.    

Seasoned Contributor

I am in a TWC -> Spectrum service area and this one worked well for me November 20, 2017 when I had tuning adapter issues effecting service through my Ceton :

(866) 892-2253

Please let us know which one may have worked for you.

It would be nice to have some "official" word as to what the proper current number is.

Highlighted
Not applicable

ok thanks
Helper

I haven't needed to call them in quite a while, but if they are still a dedicated group try the CableCARD line:

CableCARD support:

1-866-532-2598

Not applicable

Cable Card

I recently got an HDHomeRun Prime box and a CableCard. I attempted to activate the card online at https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/tv/topics/cablecard-pairing-form.htmlwhich successfully paired the card with the box but never activated it. The box shows Card Validation "none". I then called 1-877-772-2253 and SPECTRUM attempted to send the activation signal multiple times but it never worked. Any way to escalate this at SPECTRUM to get this card activated? Thanks You